Tuesday, July 26, 2011

last year at this time...


...I was in Kansas City, MO. My oldest sister, Kelsey, was going to be getting married, so she wanted to take us girls on a mini trip.
We spent two days shopping, hanging out, eating out, watching movies, and just having an awesome time.



At the Crown Center Mall we stopped here and got frozen custard. I got cookie dough topping on mine.


We ate outside by their water park type thing.
(I don't know what my facial expression is about.)


After the mall, we stopped at the Union Station.


It is very pretty and grand looking inside.


In the back of the station was a model scale train museum. I find those things very interesting to watch.


 And of course we had to stop and get a picture taken in front of a waterfall. I look like I wasn't to happy about it, which was probably the case.




We needed directions to somewhere and the easiest thing was to stop at McDonalds and use their free Wi-fi.



And you know we had to be nice and buy a coke and fries. :)


In the evening we went shopping at the Town Center Plaza.
 Almost to fancy to shop at, but it was very pretty. Sorry, I don't have pictures of that.



Since we are Hobbs, any trip we go on has to have a stop at BassPro. Doesn't matter where you go, what you're doing, or if you have time. If you see one, that's the next stop on the list. :)


I had to play the shooting game.


...and give advise. We're pretty serious with this game.



Well, at least that's what it looks like.


Addy probably beat everybody, but I can't remember.


After that stop we headed home. Back to life...
Thanks, Kelsey, for the great time and new memories.

So, tell me about your favorite summer mini trip. I'd love to hear it.

~Susanna

2 comments:

  1. I beat everybody in our family a few weeks ago at Cabela's! My score was 150. The highest after me was 130.
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...