Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July (with pictures)


In the evening we went to a friend's house, because we'd already done our celebrating.

The main attraction there were the puppies.




Yes, my sister Addy, can multi-task. Hold puppies and talk at the same time. :)






Their little girl, Gracie, wasn't very happy with me because she wanted the one I was holding.  
Really Gracie, there are 6 of them!!



Victory!


While we held the puppies, Mama went for a swim.


Some kids were having fun with these smoke bombs.

One of the families brought so many fireworks that they decided it was better to tie 12 roman candles together and light them with a blow torch then to do them one at a time. Really, they are a lot more fun that way.

The reason there aren't a ton of interesting photos is because we kept having fun with the host's family camera. Elaine takes some great photos with that thing.

I hope you all had a great weekend.

~Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...