Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Awsome-Tasting Food!

I'm here again. It's Wednesday. This week's recipe is Carrot-Raisin Salad.  This is something my family has grown up with and I really like it. I also think it is fun to make. Enjoy.





Carrot - Raisin Salad
Serves: 6-8

4 carrots, shredded
1 apple, chopped
1 can crushed pineapple
1/3 cup raisins (unles you want more)
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 cup sourcream or yogurt
1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds

Mix carrots, apple, pineapple, and raisins. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Add sourcream or yogurt. Stir gently. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours. (if dressing becomes to think add a little milk) Sprinkle almonds on top right before serving.  

Goes great with about anything.


~Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...