Friday, September 30, 2011

letter tag



I saw this type of a post over here and thought it looked fun.
All you do it pick seven letters from the alphabet and put a picture for each.


1) p: paper cards. this one is very cute.


2) b: black lab puppy. someday I am going to own one...


3)  d: dove chocolate. bliss...



4)  h: heels. I got my first pair of sliver heels the other day. I can't ever seem to find anything my size!!!!

5) c: cinnamon dolce latte. no, it's not pumpkin. it's cinnamon.


6)  s: stride gum. my favorite.

7) y; Yoanna!!!! I get to see her in a couple of weeks!!!



I tag anyone who wants to do this. Tell me if you do.

Today I'm going to see COURAGEOUS! It's a late birthday present from one of my brothers. I'm so excited!!!


~Susanna

1 comment:

  1. You did "c" twice... You should pick another letter. Twas fun to read!

    ReplyDelete

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...