Tuesday, September 13, 2011

last week...

I've had one of the best weeks in my life.  My sister Charis and I went to Texas with a friend to spend the week helping a family get ready for their daughter's wedding this last Saturday. The whole week reminded me of exactly a year ago when my sister got married. We did about everything wedding-wise you can imagine.


One thing I need to mention is that this family loves dove chocolates. 
I don't think I've ever had so many doves in my life. In fact Dove could have sponsored this wedding because they were everywhere.


We did a lot of decorating and the place turned out really pretty.


I liked watching the cake being decorated. That was really neat.


The wedding went really well and I'm terribly excited for the couple. The food was just amazing. This picture is barely touching it.



The hotel we stayed at was very nice. We got a kick out of the waffle iron. One of the ladies said that this was the first time she was ever able to eat Texas. :) If someone would make one like that for Kansas, it would look like a broken waffle iron.

Although I didn't get a picture I thought I'd tell you that we stopped at Cabela's on the way home. When you stop at those sort of places time flies a lot faster.

I could tell you a lot more about the week, but that would take too long. Anyway, I need to get busy.


~Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...