Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day?





Happy "Labor Day" to you all. If that is what you're suppose to say. I have never understood this quote "holiday". Just look at the name, does it make any sense? Didn't think so.

Created in 1882, The Central Labor Union of New York City (Note: that this is a Union )  wanted a day off for the working man.  



I think a lot of people use this day in the real sense. My family always saw this day as one more day to work, not a day off. I say my family because when I was little I hated working.  I still do sometimes.

Well, have a good day no matter if you get the day off or if you have to a trench to China.
If you're China than you're lucky. :)


~Susanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...