Monday, October 3, 2011

questions...


random photo of this summer, right before a storm. (you can tell it is windy)

Good Morning Monday!! How are you? I don't usually like Mondays, just like everyone else. To Start this week off I'm going to do this 40 question thing. Not something I normally do, but for some reason I've done 2 tag post in a row. But then again, I don't know if I'd call this a tag. Maybe just a ton of questions that are terribly random and funny to answer at the same time.
Oh and btw, I answered the questions on Saturday.


1. High heels or boots?   I'd say boots, but heels are cute. You'd definitely see me wearing more boots.
2. What time did you get up this morning?  7:00 A.M. Today is Saturday, give me a break.
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater?   Courageous...I saw it yesterday. IT WAS AWESOME!! You need to go see it!!!
4. What is your maiden name?  Hobbs...btw, I'm not married. :)
5. What is your favorite T.V. Show?  I don't really watch much tv, except for sports sometimes.
6. What do you usually have for breakfast?  coffee and sometimes eggs.
7. What is your middle name?  Hope
8. What food do you dislike?  Probably curry-apple-chicken soup. It was good until I was sick and someone was making it. You could smell curry throughout the whole house. awful.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't really listen to cds, just downloads :)
10. What characteristic do you despise? When someone is full of themselves.
11. Favorite clothing? Shirts...maybe. I don't know, that's a hard question.
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? Europe and Jamaica!!!
13. Are you an organized person? I start out that way and after time everything gets out of place, so I have to start over. :)
14. Where would you retire to? That is a long way off and I'm not worried about it.
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? my 16th...I had an awesome b-day party.
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Go find out what my family is up too. (I just got home and haven't seen anyone yet. hmm....)
17. Furthest place you have ever been to? N.C.
18. Person you wish you could meet? There are a ton of ppl. You don't want my to start...
19. When is your birthday? April 29th in the evening

 after 4 people got done with 1 bowl at orangeleaf


20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Sometimes a morning one...usually not. I could stay up all night!!
21. What is your shoe size? depends on the shoe...10 1/2 to 12. If you wish your feet were that big, then you're crazy.
22. Do you own any animals? cats, dogs, guineas, chickens, ducks, rabbit, and ...oh good, that's all we have at the moment.
23. Any news you'd like to share? I'm going on a trip out east soon and I get to fly again by myself!!!
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?  Astronaut. I'm serious. I still do, except it isn't something I probably should do. And anyway I'd never have enough money. 

25. What is your favorite flower? Pink roses and Daises 
26. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to? Oct 25th
27. If you were a crayon, what would you be? LIME GREEN!!
28. How is the weather right now? Awesome, just perfect
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my Dad and the answering machine
30. Favorite drink?  Water and coffee. maybe coffee should come first.
31. Favorite Restaurant? I like to many. At the moment Chipotles.
32. Hair color? Dark brown with some highlights from the sun.
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? O.K. I don't know if this is considered a toy, but my grandma gave me a baby blanket before I was born that I still have and is in good condition. I love it.
34. Spring, summer, fall, or winter? Spring and fall
35. Chocolate or vanilla? CHOCOLATE!! I think this question should really be dark or milk .
37. Wish you were still young? I still consider myself young.
38. Do you want to get married? Of course...if that is in God's will.
39. When was the last time you cried? In the movie yesterday. It had some really sad parts. Before that...I don't remember.
40. What is under you bed? Some blankets and a couple of pillows and some old projects I never finished.
41. What did you do last night? I was going to go horse riding, but I got home after dark.
42. What are you afraid of? I don't want to tell you...
43. Salty or sweet? Both
44. Best quality you have? That's something you should really ask my Mom.
45. How many years at your current job? My family has had a business for 12 years, but I've probably only worked at it for 10 years or less.
46. Favorite day of the week? Friday...now that market isn't in season.
47. Favorite movie? that's a hard question, about every movie I watch becomes a favorite.
48. Have you ever had a crush on anyone? hasn't everyone?
49. Do you like finding all this stuff out about your friends? Sure, I think it would be interesting to see people's answers to these odd questions.

Now, I want to see you do it. 

~Susanna

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I decided to answer those same questions on my blog and I gave the link to yours. :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...