Tuesday, January 3, 2012

you are probably tired...


...of hearing me talk about Christmas. So, this will be the last thing I've got to tell you about.

For Christmas all the kids left at home in my family draw names. This year Addy got my name and I got her's.  Just you wait and see what she gave me. 

When we were Black Friday shopping I saw the most adorable espresso set ever! I had seen a set like it at another store, but not so cute as this one. We have an awesome Espresso Machine and I knew it would go real well with it.

Now don't you think that looks cute?!? I love how the edges of the plate scoop up.

You can probably guess by now what she gave me. Yep, that espresso set of cups and plates with the cute little stand. It is just AWESOME!!




If you can't tell I'm having a ton of fun with it.



 Between my whole family and I we've used it at least once or twice a day.




Thanks again Addy!! I love it!!


~Susanna

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty!
    I love those plates too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God's Jewel, they look even better in person.

    Mrs. Iwinski, next time you come over I'll make you a cup. :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...