Tuesday, January 10, 2012

crafts for twenty-twelve




I just love to learn how to make things. So this year I picked out 12 different foods or crafts I've never made before. What I what to do is make one each month and hopefully I'll post about it and how (or  if) it turned out. :)  I had a problem with being reasonable about which projects to choose. Took awhile because there are way too many. If you want some ideas just look on Pinterest.

Here are the 12 things I plan to make:




I've got the stuff for this one, so I'm set to go!



 February;  Notebook  from Simply Vintage Girl




March: Decorate a Clipboard something like this:    here is another clipboard idea.



April:  Sourdough Bread   Has anyone had good success with a recipe?





 May: Make a  Strip Quilt



 July:  Travel Cover for my hair straightener



August:  Make Gelato!!   here is one recipe



September:   Make myself a cute apron



October: Make Lye Soap.  Anyone got a good recipe?



November:  Make REAL Chai Tea like my friend Lydia.    here is another recipe



December: Learn how to make a pretty Cheesecake.  Has to be chocolate of some kind. Any suggections on recipes?



Okay, I'm done. What did you think? Are you  going to make anything new this year? I'd love to know.


~Susanna

4 comments:

  1. I have a soap recipe. If you want to try it I can e-mail it to you.

    Some of those projects look pretty neat!

    -Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be really neat if you could send me that recipe. My email address is on my profile page. Thanks a lot!

      Delete
  2. If you need any of these things tested...let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd have to come back if you're going to do that. :)

      Delete

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...