Friday, January 20, 2012

High Five for Friday!!


So, it's Friday, which really doesn't mean such to me except that I decided to link up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!!  Here we go...


1) This is a really cool photo of a sliced lime. I love limes!!




2) Awesome hair spray, called CHI Helmet Head, that really works!! Addy says it smells funny. :)





3) The book I'm reading: End The Fed  by Ron Paul
very interesting...




4) Stride gum. Maybe it seems funny to have it as a favorite, but it is.


5) As I said earlier this week the Wichita youth symphony started up for this semester. I'm really excited about it!!! One of the pieces is a clarinet concerto and the girl playing clarinet is awesome!!!




Happy Friday!!

~Susanna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...