Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Awesome-Tasting Food!! // cornbread



This evening there is a Men's Chili Feed at our church. (yeah, that's means I don't get to go, but I'm going CATO shopping. So who cares!!!)

I get to make part of the cornbread for the event and I thought I'd share the recipe. This cornbread recipe has always worked for us so far. But I like this cornbread  the best!!





Cornbread

1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup flour
1 1/4 cup cornmeal
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup oil

Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.Mix all ingredients well. Pour mixture into a greased 9 by 13 pan. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.



Cut cornbread and spread with butter and honey. Yum!!


~Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...