Thursday, February 9, 2012

january: tweny-twelve crafts



Well, I made my craft for January in January. I just didn't post about it in January, but it is never too late.

In case you didn't know, I made a list of 12 crafts/foods/etc I wanted to try in 2012. You can see the whole list here.

I had a lot of fun making the key chain for January's craft. Didn't turn out quite as nice as I had hoped, but then again first timers for me usually don't look nice. That could be why I don't have a really close up photo. :)



After making this key chain, I was totally hooked. It only took me 20 minutes to make. Might have been even faster had I chosen the fabric and ribbon before hand.



I got the clasp part and ribbon at JoAnn's. And the fabric was scraps I found around the house. At some point it probably came from JoAnn's too. :)


According to me, January's craft was a success! What do you think? Do you like my keychain? As I was taking photos, I realized I needed to cut my threads shorter. Oh well...



If you'd like to make your own, I got the instruction here.

Now, on to February!

~Susanna

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a success to me. Green and Brown are my favorite colors.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...