Thursday, November 24, 2011

thankful five


 This year  I'm very Thankful for...


1) My whole family.
  
   This picture was taken a year ago, but it is the only one that has all of us.


...and then later on came Yoanna!!


She has changed a lot.


2) Shyann. The BEST dog in the whole world!!


We've had her for at least 3 years.


3) My awesome flute teacher!!  No, I don't have a picture of her. I been taking from this new teacher for over a year now and have felt very, very blessed with all I'm learning from her.  


4) Starbucks or you could say coffee in general. :)




5) All my great friends. I don't what I'd do without them. You guys are great. There are a lot more I just can't fit them all in here.





















Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!!!

~Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...