Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lately...



The weather is terribly hot here and I'm sick of it.   I can't wait for fall.
It's too bad Kansas doesn't get any rain from the hurricane.


When the leaves change color, it is my favorite time of year. You can feel (and hear) the wind blowing through the leaves. I just want to spend all my time outside in that type of weather.

 

Maybe this year I can't wait for fall because I get to go out East in October.



Anyway, lately, I've been having fun playing around with this...




My Memories Suite 2 is a scrapbook software that I'm becoming addicted too. Well, maybe it's not that bad. You see, I got an email the other day from My Memories asking me to do a giveaway with this software. I first get to have fun creating layouts and cards to see how it works. So, make sure you stick around for this giveaway. It will be here in a couple of weeks.




Yesterday, I got my music for the Wichita Youth Symphony. I guess I decided I didn't have enough already to do this school year and got this on top of it. But, I like music and want to learn more about playing with people. Btw, they need one more flute. Anybody want to play? :)




This afternoon we ate lunch at the neighbor's (they also go to our church) with about 6 other families. Then some of us came over to our house to ride horses. Man! its way to hot for riding at 3 o'clock.




Tonight, we're going to watch a new movie, but my Dad had to go somewhere. We decided to be nice and wait on him. In the meantime Addy stuck in Fireproof. For as many times as I've watched it, I still find it interesting.  Especially the parts with Wayne.



 That guy is great. I can't wait for Courageous to come out. He isn't in Courageous that I know of.
Is anyone going to see it on the 30th? I'm thinking about it. 

Well, I better get myself busy...
You all have an awesome week. 
Hopefully by this time next week I'll be on my way to TX.



~Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...