Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Awesome-Tasting Food



The other day we were having company, so I made Ranch Veggie Pinwheels.  After Christmas-caroling one time with my friend Abby, she pulled out these tasty little things for a snack. I had to have the recipe, that's when she told me that it didn't really matter what you put in it, besides ranch dressing mix. 
The next time you're hungry for a snack you'll have to try these things.





Ranch Veggie Pinwheels

~1 package cream cheese
~1 package ranch dressing mix
~chopped red and/or yellow peppers
~chopped broccoli
~chopped celery
~and any other chopped veggie you want
~tortillas or wraps




Mix all ingredients together except tortillas or wraps. 
Spread mixture on tortillas and then roll up tightly.




Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight. (I like to do it overnight.)




The next morning, cut into slices. Place on a platter or container. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.




Enjoy!






~Susanna

1 comment:

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...