Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Passion Tea Lemonade

I have a new favorite drink...




Starbucks calls this Tazo® Shaken Iced Passion Tea Lemonade.
My brother, sister, and I were at Starbucks drinking coffee. I was sitting facing the counter, when I saw one of the workers drinking something like this. It looked so good I decided to go order it. I got up there and he asked me what I wanted and I said whatever it was that he was drinking. He said they actually didn't have it on the menu, but that it was a version if this tea. I wanted it anyway, so he made it for me. Oh my, it was sooooooo good!!!!!!!! 

I think I'm going to try to come up with something like it.

~Susanna

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Only you would do that! :-) Looks delic!! You might just have to send me a recipe if you figure out how to make it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...