Monday, June 13, 2011

The Music Man



Last Saturday a very good friend of mine, invited me to go with her to The Music Man.



It was my first time to see a live musical and I was really excited.  The Music Threatre of Wichita put in on and did a great job.
Overall I thought the plot was kinda lame, but the acting, dancing, and singing was awesome! I thought it was fun seeing everything live.


Now I have the songs stuck in my head and they won't leave. 

"Cash for the merchandise, cash for the button hooks
Cash for the cotton goods, cash for the hard goods
Cash for the fancy goods..."

"Seventy-six trombones led the big parade
With a hundred and ten cornets close at hand.
They were followed by rows and rows of the finest virtuo-
Sos, the cream of ev'ry famous band..."

So, if you haven't seen it, I think you should. If you have seen it, tell me what you think about it.

~Susanna

1 comment:

  1. Love that movie! The dancing and singing are amazing!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...