Thursday, June 30, 2011

Church Field Day


Yesterday was our Church Field Day. I guess you could call it a "Field Night" because we did it in the evening.
But I thought you might want to see some pictures from it.


They grilled hotdogs and hamburgers for supper. Afterwards there was a jumping contest, an obstacle course, a turtle race, 200 meter dash, and volleyball. 


Brittany and me waiting...


Lydia and Elaine told me I needed to take a picture of the K-State fans.


This swimming pool was part of an obstacle course

My age group is being showed how it is done.



 While we were waiting to play v-ball, some of us decided to make a pyramid.


 Ta-da! the finished product before it broke down. 
I'm on the bottom in the blue and brown stripe shirt. My little sister, Addy, is on the second level from the bottom on the far left.

I had a pretty good time...

~Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...