Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring 2011

Here's some of the interesting things I've done this spring.


Worked at my church's Valentine Banquet.


Charis, Isaac, and I worked a "Coffee House" for the evening.


Most of the all the girls that worked at the banquet for the evening.


Having fun taking photos afterwards.

~~~

Ice Skating


I have to go Ice Skating every year.

~~~

Isaac's Graduation






~~~

Lawn & Garden Show


The garden show has the most beautiful flowers.


One of the gardens had some cute ducks in it.



My sister Addy, my friend Abby, and I in one
 of the gardens.

~~~
Bowling


For the very first time I went bowling in March. I'll say this much...I fell in love with it.







This was one of the teams I was on. 

~~~ 

Having People Over




On the 17th of this month, we had some families over for lunch. Afterwards we took a hay rack ride. This is Anna, Sara, Debbie, me and Mary on the back of the hay wagon. It was kinda windy.



Well, I think that is all for now.
~Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...