Friday, April 15, 2011

Flute...


  One thing I've been doing a lot lately is playing and practicing flute. I love playing the flute, but not all the time. Right now I practicing a lot for a high school flute competition in Wichita, Ks. So, I've gotten sick of playing so much. But, now I am used to all the more practicing I have to do and am really growing to like it. The nice thing is I'm getting a lot better from all of it. Although many flutists would put me to shame with all their practicing.
  I got my Pearl flute from Wichita Band Instruments about 2 years ago. If anyone is thinking of getting one, I would go there. They are very good and know what they're doing.

Anyway, I thought some of you might like to look at these links.
Flute World

Flute Talk Magazine

Flutastic!




~Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...