Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 2010

I looking at photos from last April and I thought I'd post a couple.
  


On April 8th, 2010 we burned our pasture.

It was something we had never done before. Thankfully, some neighbors or ours came over and showed us how to do it. 


There's something really awesome about watching fire running to meet fire. 

~~~
And the other interesting thing I thought we did in April was have my 16th birthday party, of course. My sister Charis put it on and a bunch of girls came over to my Grandma's house to eat supper and play games. It is something I would definitely do again.



This is the whole group. 


Guess I'll never have a 16th birthday party again, huh?

~Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...