Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Grilling...

One of my favorite things to do is grill food. I think I would grill about anything......maybe.

Yesterday Mom decided to have hamburgers for supper, which was great because I had been wanting to grill something all day.


This is my nice 4-burner grill. Let me rephrase that, it is my Dad's grill but I'm the only one who uses it.
The grill works great, except every time I've tried to start it this year it has taken me awhile. Don't know why.

 Hope raw meat doesn't gross you out. 


The only seasoning I put on hamburgers are Season Salt and Garlic Powder. By the time you get ketchup on it you can hardly taste it though.

They're still kinda pink.

I don't have a picture of the finished product (hamburger, bun, ketchup, mustard, curry pickles, lettuce, onions, etc.) because my brother took me out for supper at Redrock Canyon Grill.

In the end I didn't get to eat my cooking, but who cares when you get a supper like I got.


~Susanna

2 comments:

  1. Looks scrumptious! :-) Hamburgers are totally awesome! And I love grilling too, but sadly, so does my brother. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...