Monday, April 16, 2012

blogger's block?


source
...or is it that I've been busy and I haven't had a lot of time?  Both.  How do you cure "blogger's block"? Write about it I guess.
OR you could go dream on Pinterest instead. :) Works every time, right?
OR you could turn on Spotify and get down to work. Then you'll realize how much you missed blogging.  
Here is a post that may be helpful if you ever run into this problem.

Just curious now, what do you do if you can't think of something new to say?


Bummed

Today, my Swagbucks account got deactivated.  :( What a bummer. I'm still not sure how it happened. If anyone has ever had this problem I'd love to know how you fixed it.

Awesome

The weather was perfect today! Just beautiful! It just made me want to be outside ALL DAY LONG!!! But, I still had school to do, oh well...  AND I got my "free-drink-from-starbucks" card for my birthday!! Those can always make your day.


Did you have something awesome happen today?

~Susanna

4 comments:

  1. Yup something Awesome happened to me!....well more like a "bummed" moment. I burned 4 of my fingers on my right hand so now I can't do anything with them. Let me tell you using a mouse with your left hand and typing with only your left hand takes really long and it's really hard!........yeah..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've tried using the mouse with my left hand and it works...kind of. :) Sorry about your fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awch!! Sound awful!! What degree of a burn was it?

    ReplyDelete

Come on, I dare you too... :) I'd love to know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...